The New Year sees many of us many goals we aim to complete by the end of the year, and 2016 saw the girls at Connect Plus Plus make some lofty goals. So how did we go?
These were our five goals:
- Learn new skills. Working in Digital Marketing is a huge part of our business and everyday something new comes along which could be of benefit to our clients. We want to be at the forefront of innovation for our clients.
- Work on a better work/life balance. Our families and cats need to see more of us and it helps us recharge for the next day.
- Extend our client base. We love our clients and would love to share even more Retail Connect love around.
- Release some exciting news we've been working on!
- Become healthier and fitter so we can compete in our first half marathon.
- We did learn new skills as we embraced new platforms and tools to help us extend our clients reach and engagement. We're all currently studying as well to ensure we continue to be leaders in our field and deliver our clients tangible value.
- We are getting better at this, not sure we would get a pass but it's a work in progress!
- We started moving into the Auckland market this year! And have a couple of national customers so this one is a pass and we are looking forward to pushing this even further in 2017.
- Retail Connect became Connect Plus. The rebrand reflected the Digital Marketing component to our business which continues to grow, though are Retail Focus is still strong.
- We started with the 10km in the Hawke's Bay Marathon and then Sara worked up to a Half Marathon in Wellington, so we'll take that! Thanks for taking one for the team Sara!
Time to drag out your 2016 goals and see how you did, there's still 2 weeks to go but if you can't complete them this year, at least you know you are on the journey to complete them in 2017.