They say a goal without a plan is just a dream and so at the end of 2017 we sat down and set our goals for 2018 with a focus on building on what we have achieved to date to deliver the best possible service for our clients to enable them to achieve their goals. Here's a quick recap of our goals:
- Goal 1: Be the go-to Omnichannel digital marketers for small to medium retailers.
- Goal 2: Keep our clients one step ahead of their competitors through innovative marketing strategies.
- Goal 3: Introduce new services which deliver a higher level of customer service to our clients.
- Goal 4: Provide ongoing support through strong training programmes.
- Goal 5: Work on that elusive work/life balance.
How are we going? It's been a busy six months. Aimee had surgery and ticked some things off her bucket list, Hannah and Sara were left to carry the load, we have a great new team member in Bec and we have worked with some amazing business people. But at the heart of all of that is our five goals. focused on building our skills, our delivery to our clients, the success of our clients and importantly the time we have to spend with our loved ones (both the two legged and four legged ones).
And while we would like to say, tick tick tick we are also aware that good things take time, but as long as we keep checking in on our goals we will achieve them.
So, as we move into the second half of the year, how are you tracking on achieving your goals? Don't forget to pull out that piece of paper you so diligently worked on and check in now, it could be the difference between success and deferring the same goals until next year. If we can help you achieve your goals reach out and connect with us today.