The most recent Sprout Social Brands Get Real report finds the majority of consumers are looking for brands to earn their trust through more transparency on social media. In fact, more than 86% of Americans believe transparency from businesses is more important than ever before.
So how are you prepared to not only mitigate risk on social but make it a platform that moves the business forward?
- More than 86% of Americans believe transparency from businesses is more important than ever before.
- Transparency leads to long-term trust and can help brands weather a crisis.
- New expectations of transparency on social bring new risks—and ROI.
- Social media is a driving force in the call for greater brand transparency.
- Millennials raise the bar for transparency best practices on social.
- Social transparency is a business strategy, not just a marketing effort.
Download the Key Findings
Download the Full Brands Get Real report from Sprout Social