As a small business owner, having a digital toolkit to help run your business is great and these beauties are Connect Plus must-have tools. We just couldn’t successfully run our business without them in fact!
These are some of our favourites
- Google Analytics – to guide our online activity through its powerful website visitor insights. We could say the whole Google suite – the Google Apps platform is a fantastic tool for any small business.
- SproutSocial – to manage our social media activity effortlessly. From analytics to creating content on one platform for various social media platforms. Understand your full digital presence has never been easier
- MailChimp – a simply fantastic email marketing tool. Free for up to 2,000 subscribers. A total steal and links seamlessly to Google Analytics – I’m in seventh heaven – and don’t get me started on the fabulous data available!
- Survey Monkey – to create online surveys and analyse the feedback. We use a payment plan version for more intense data but their free version would do the trick for a small business owner.
- Canva – Designer social graphics for free are at your fingertips with this great little design tool. Canva will take your social media pages to a whole new level.
- Xero – who knew accounting could be fun?? The NZ based company is going from strength to strength and it’s easy to see why with their easy to use cloud based accounting packages.
Cloud-based digital tools are providing a golden age for small businesses with tools that have previously been out of the reach of the small business owner now are accessible through easier to manage cost structures. If you aren’t already using some of these tools check them out and let us know what you think. And if you have other great digit tools we would love to hear about them.